DestinyLFG.net and DestinyLFG.com

SeymorScagneti

Used both before and they're pretty much identical.

As long as you're level 34 with a gjallerhorn you shouldn't have a problem finding a group.

Used both before and they're pretty much identical.

As long as you're level 34 with a gjallerhorn you shouldn't have a problem finding a group.

That's the problem. I'm stuck at 33 until the next IB comes around. I have a maxed gjally but I'm still 1 EL from 34.

I really wish they'd include matchmaking for everything.

Seymor, you don't need IB to get to 34 or an etheric light, we'll just do a round of PoE.  Oh, unless you've already done all 3 levels...

Edited by Pr0fane

pr0fane0ne.jpg

Profane, If you need me i'd like to join for a PoE around now/soonish, just did my first 32 and got an armor core, so I'm 33 now

• Like 1

b2ExQd1.png

I do need to do 34 with my Warlock but not right away.  34 is hella tough and I haven't had my morning tea or breakfast yet.  LOL

pr0fane0ne.jpg

I do need to do 34 with my Warlock but not right away.  34 is hella tough and I haven't had my morning tea or breakfast yet.  LOL

lol no problem :D forgot about the time difference.

Yeah I bet it's tough, I thought 32 was tough at Qodron with increased recharge abilities, holy crap, but if you need me, I'd love to join!

b2ExQd1.png

Seymor, you don't need IB to get to 34 or an etheric light, we'll just do a round of PoE.  Oh, unless you've already done all 3 levels...

I've only done PoE 28.

I have to say, I'd much rather do 34 or even 35 this week.  32 is a son-of-a-beech!  But hey, we got Hatch his first Armor Core!

• Like 1

pr0fane0ne.jpg

I used LFG.net this past Monday for PoE 32....what a pain in the ass the whole jailbreaker thing was...felt like a mini VoG.

I'd say LFG is a good thing to use if clan mates and friends are unavailable.