• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pb76

• DavidCore89

• Casey

• revbouncer

Thats higher than if you put all Danish "mountains" on top of each other. :P

Haha. :lol: Well that doesn't say a whole lot. Denmark's highest point is a freaking field.

• Like 1

According to RSC, mine is only 679.89 feet.

Wow, some of you have impressive survival skills.  Although, where are you jumping from?  I think mine was from some point on Mount Chiliad, but I didn't even realize that one could survive a fall of over 1,000 feet.  Quite impressive. ;)

If you jump out of a plane about as you approach the ground hold down on your D pad and select, trev mike or whatshisname and when it asks you if you're sure quickly say no. you will hit the ground full speed and get up and walk away. might take some practice, and they may have fixed it?

I have no idea how I achieved mine. You think I'd remember falling for 1/2 mile, but then again if I landed on my head...........

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

1,782 feet. If it's the fall I'm thinking of I jumped out of a plane as a passenger as the pilot was doing a roll, and I slammed my head on the rudder, bounced off a building, landed on a fire escape, fell down those stairs, and came to a stop in a heap next to a dumpster. I then stood up at about half health and ran to my car (after calling the mechanic, of course), only to be run over and killed by a minivan. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

sorry peeps 4813.41 ft :D

I'm close to you

4,704.99 feet

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Mine is also 2945.78 ft!!!

LOL Do you remember how you did it?  Because I don't ;-)

The highest I have any recollection of is jumping from the top of my Alta appartment.  I didn't have a chute anymore so I just jumped to my death.  By a complete stroke of luck I landed on the trigger for my garage, and instead of dying as I hit the ground I entered my garage.  Freaky.

Edited by Mangfish

Not a clue mate, I can remember glitch in a couple of times from a mission when the camera pans right out and it just dumped me into free fall. Can't remember surviving it though....