Favourite radio station and song in the game?

DavidCore89

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DavidCore89

• Pb76

• handcuff_charlie

• Casey

Tough.

It's probably a tie between Worldwide FM and Radio Mirror Park, with an honorable mention to Los Santos Rock Radio.

For a song, that's even more difficult. It might be Lucky Boy by DJ Mehdi.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I'll listen to any apart from East Los FM and Channel X ("the mouth don't stop" is bearable). I mostly listen to Radio Mirror Park, Rebel Radio and West Coast Classics unless Radio Ga Ga is on that is number one  ^_^

• Like 1

still my favorite song in the game. Very nostalgic for me. 

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

I'll listen to any apart from East Los FM and Channel X ("the mouth don't stop" is bearable). I mostly listen to Radio Mirror Park, Rebel Radio and West Coast Classics unless Radio Ga Ga is on that is number one  ^_^

"the mouth don't stop" is a funny song.........and probably true if you ask some of the blokes on here!  :lol:

• Like 1

This is tough and very mood dependent. When I first got the game it was WCC and Radio Los Santos (I don't really listen to radio rap anymore, but grew up listening to Big Boy), then Soulwax and FlyLo or Non-Stop Pop, but now probably Worldwide and Mirror Park. But I can't really quantify because one minute I'll be in a Vinewood Boulevard mood and the next Low Down FM.

I really like at least one song on every station except the Spanish stations (at least they kept it authentic!). It really depends on what is playing when I get in a car.

If there was a gun to my head I'd probably say Mirror Park and my favorite song is the Cheshire Cat one. This will probably change the next time I login.

alchemist3321.jpg

I listen to alot of west coast talk radio and Dr. Ray. So now if you hear me laughing during a race or deathmatch you know why.

Edited by ssracingn2

west coast classic put me back a few years, but i do enjoy a bit of rhianna maybe not for the right reasons :D

I have the music volume set to off, no music for me. Only because I got tired of always having to change the station. If it would stay where I want it, probably the Rock station.

So hard to pick

Right now....Space 103.2 although I hate Bootsy Collins, almost all the music on there is great.

Lowdown 91.1.....is the shit

Blue Ark

Worldwide

Radio X....MY WAAAAARRRRR!!!!

Rebel Radio

LSRR

Soulwax

Basically I like them all except, I cant listen to Non-stop Pop except for the Pet Shop Boys or Wham! songs, nothing on the Hip hop station, and Radio Mirror Park makes me want to punch baby jesus.

If you haven't listened to CHAKRA ATTACK on the talk radio channel...you are missing the absolutely funniest shit in the game IMO. I don't know how they came up with the script for that, but it is hilarious.

Edited by handcuff_charlie

handcuff_charlie.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

VBR? VRB? Whatever that station is I really like Nine is God by Wavves. Liked it so much I had to look it up and I wish their other songs were up to that quality.

Other than that everything else is ok and I'll listen to pretty much any station. I'll change only when a super annoying song comes on.

I really dislike how you pick a station in a lobby then it switches to another station when the race starts.

• Like 1

I have now muted mine, well I did it a while ago.

The same songs over and over is too much for me, especially when the music is a million miles away from my usual 'Boom-Pow' business.

• Like 1

:lol:.

I don't know what confuses me the most... The song or the fact that you love it.

Next you'll be telling me that you even know all of the words, but on the other hand after your pitch-perfect rendition of 'Convoy' that one time - nothing will surprise me.

• Like 1

haha, I do know most of the words, its actually a fairy tale-ish song warning about taking stuff for granted, which is what makes it even more old school-ish...plus the melody and beat are like butter

I heard it many years ago before I even knew spanish, it appears briefly on a Beastie boys album from way back wehn

http://youtu.be/ZfvIzD7xzAM?t=2m51s

Don't be a hater!!

django-jackson.jpg?w=960

Edited by handcuff_charlie
  • Like 1

handcuff_charlie.jpg

Lmao. Honestly, I guess it's okay. I'd rather listen to that Flamingo song or whatever instead though  :lol:

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I don’t think you can beat cruising around (in just about anything) listening to Queen (Radio Ga Ga) and The Cult (Rain) on Los Santos Rock Radio. I tend to avoid the rap stuff but enjoy the refreshing lack of political correctness on West Coast Talk Radio(?).

Edited by FRMJ1