Favourite radio station and song in the game?

DavidCore89

For me it's Soulwax FM, I even made myself a t-shirt 

but may favourite song is from a different station, The Chain Gang of 1974 - Sleepwalking

soulwax_zpsda4d7e0c.jpg

• Like 1

a974a96b-8721-4285-baa1-77aaf3069978_zps03669314.png

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DavidCore89

• Pb76

• handcuff_charlie

• Casey

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Easy one, i think its called non stop pop? Lol, really im probably the outcast here but i love the rap station the most. I really enjoy all music genre so i rarely even change the radio if i steal a car

i don't really have a favorite station, i like a few songs in the game but they are scattered all over the stations lol

sometimes i listen to non-stop pop, other times its the rap or rock station xD

i like to change alot haha

• 2 weeks later...

Westcoast classics all the way. Though whenever I play on the TV instead of the computer monitor I tune in Nonstop FM to keep my girlfriend entertained. :D

I enjoy a wide variety of music.. The talk shows are all pretty hilarious. D'Angelo is of course great, but so is the guy on blain county radio (voiced by the guy who played in eastbound and down). I like West Coast Classics, but so many of the songs I've heard too much.. Radio Los Santos has a few good songs.

My favorite two are probably Rebel Radio and Fly-Lo, however.. Tough for me to remember which specific songs, but I know I like the Outkast song on fly-lo, and really fly-lo has a few songs that just sound cool that i dont think i know.. On Rebel Radio there are 5 or so songs i really like, one of which has Willie Nelson. I was playing after a few drinks when i first got the ps4 version and was straight jamming out to rebel radio, lol.. had a good streak of like 5 songs then and ever since im tuning to rebel radio often.

• 3 weeks later...

For me it's Worldwide FM and Blue Ark FM.

I agree with you Mango about playlists being a bit repetitive,

real life radio stations would be nice touch.  They could maybe use

TuneIn radio app or similar .

In game radio isn't much different than real radio, both play the same 10 songs over and over.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

In game radio isn't much different than real radio, both play the same 10 songs over and over.

Glad to see its not just the UK that suffers this....

yFn5uY6.png

I guess my favorite ones are Los Santos Rock Radio and the Lowdown. Quite a few nice classics on there such as CCR, ZZ Top, Danger Zone, Heartbeat, Alana Miles etc  Good stuff for cruising around.

Worldwide FM, Blue Ark, Rebel Radio, FlyLo, Soulwax also have a couple of good tunes. Actually most stations have a few good ones, but as said by others before, it gets a bit repetitive after a while ... Some customisation like being able to load some mp3's would be a great addition (provided it is not yet another money maker ...)

gallery_510_31_23135.jpg

I agree, it is getting repetitive...you'd think as part of a update they could add/remove songs, just to make it fresh.  I personally like Flylo, they have some unique beats.  'Stonecutters' and 'She died there' are my favs.

It is repetitive. I guess it's a bit better on PS4 with all the new tracks.

Favorite radio station is still Radio Mirror Park but I started listening to Worldwide FM and it's cool.

Favorite song is Dan Croll - From Nowhere and Battle Tapes - Feel The Same :)

• 3 weeks later...

I love all the stations except blue ark...I like reggae but I just kind of hate the host and I don't know why lol. My favorite station by far is space 103.2 though. Bootsy Collins, say no more. I love all the funk. My favorite song is heartbreaker by zapp and roger. Very, very good song. The lyrics kind of speak to me too I once dated a "heart breaker" hahaha

tumblr_m8l94nfFrG1r5jta4o6_500.gif

One day the sadness will end.

Usually have on Soulwax or Radio Mirror Park. Occasionally will leave it on Non Stop Pop or West Coast Classics if these stations are on when I grab some random car off the street. Favorite songs are probably the jiba-jiba-jiba-jiba song on soulwax (or whatever they say) and Sleepwalking on RMP.

Edited by furdog

kQ4fIRp.png

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a bit partial to Lowdown at the moment, I like pretty much all the songs. My favourite at present though is Magic Mountain by War.

The rock station is also good and the Rap station has it's moments on occasion.

They all have a gem tucked away though :)

yFn5uY6.png