Been away awhile, interested in coming back.

valabrat

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• valabrat

• Dodge

• Sinister

• Chewy

Welcome to xDBx, Henry.  :)

Thanks for already making a post in the "What Do We Call You" thread.

44y/o here.  Still quite young, but 47?  Damn that's old.  :D

Look forward to playing with you soon.

Ashamed to say it took me about 5 minutes to figure out what valabrat meant, despite it being explained. (was too early in the morning :P

Anyway - Warm welcomes, feel free to add me on playstation :) 

Welcome to the crew!

I understand that most of the events are going to be at night because that's when most people are around I will try to do the ones I can as my work schedule allows. currently I am unable to RSVP to any events but I'm sure it's going to take some time to get all the permissions sorted out. thank you for the very warm welcome and I look forward to spending time with you all in game

EU events/playlists usually start at 4 PM your time if that suits you better.

• 10 months later...

Hi folks. Been away quite awhile, and am interested in coming back to the crew. I understand I would have to be re vetted, if you were willing to take me back. I had many fun times with the crew, and hope I can again. 

Thanks for your consideration of this request.

Valabrat

• Like 2

Heya there Labrat! Welcome Back! Think you need to move this post (or report) in introductions though! 

Edited by lIIlCompleXlIIl

Welcome back Labrat. You will have to ReVett per Returning Member Policy, as you already mentioned. Your new Vetting Date is August 3, 2016. 

Invite has been sent. 

• Like 1

Dodgeservice.png

Welcome Mr. Lab!

You will be surprised at the ages of some of us crew members. 

I always find it funny when at times I feel like I'm being judged for being in my 40's and gaming. But in reality, anyone that began gaming in the late 80's probably wished back then, that the graphics would get better and more realistic. Fast Forward to the present and it should be no surprise to any of these closed-minded folks why we remained gamers all these years. I always say, I bet vinyl collectors in the 80's said, "Man, imagine if i could carry all these albums in my pocket and at a touch of a button, play what I wanted."

Should we tell those folks they are too old to entertain themselves since they are older now? Of course not. Music is many folks choice of entertainment from childhood.  Gaming just happens to be mine for many reasons other than advanced graphics. 

Sorry to ramble on in your intro, man. 

Welcome aboard------------I also have that 1am-3am window sometimes, no mic, but I can speak to you through the twitch chat. 

• Like 2